Wireless Carbon Monoxide Sensor with Ricochet® Mesh Technology
Add additional home safety to Premier Elite security systems with the Premier Elite CO-W wireless carbon monoxide sensor.
Carbon monoxide is an odourless, colourless gas that, if undetected, can cause serious illness and death. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), carbon monoxide poisoning accounted for 2.2 deaths per 100,000 people in Europe, making carbon monoxide more deadly than skin cancer over the same period.*
The Premier Elite CO-W detects and alerts to the presence of carbon monoxide. A built-in 85dB sounder provides stand-alone notification, while connectivity to Premier Elite control panels, via Ricochet mesh technology, provides system-wide alarms and remote communication.
Outstanding features include:
- Continually monitoring CO sensor
- Compatible with Premier Elite control panels (V3.02 firmware or above)
- Ricochet mesh technology
- 10 year sensor lifespan
- 4 year typical battery life (2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline, included)
- EN50131-1, EN50131-5-3 Grade 2 Class II
- EN50291-1 Approved Carbon Monoxide Sensor with Ricochet® Mesh Technology
Contact Hometech solutions today for more information on installing a wireless carbon monoxide sensor onto your alarm system today.
*Source: ‘Mortality associated with exposure to carbon monoxide in WHO European Member States’, WHO 2012